What HIV care services are provided by the seven (7) THRIVE jurisdictions?
Each THRIVE collaborative will provide 24 HIV prevention, care, behavioral health and social services activities.
HIV Care Services
The following 11 HIV care services that must be provided by the collaborative for MSM of color living with HIV infection:
1. HIV primary care, including ARV treatment
2. Retention interventions
3. Re-engagement interventions
4. Adherence interventions
5. STD screening and treatment
6. Partner services
7. Behavioral risk reduction interventions
8. Screening patients for behavioral health and social services needs
9. Linkage to behavioral health and social services
10. Navigators to assist linking to care and accessing behavioral health and social services
11. Navigators to assist enrollment in a health plan